Thursday, November 20, 2014
Our honeymoon is almost over and we’re heading back home today! More details about the wedding and our stay in Old Québec City will follow shortly.
In the meantime, here’s another edition of SOTW! Aren’t robots cool? Yes, robots are very cool.
How does this work?
– Each notepad includes 24 sheets of paper.
– Each sheet measures 5″x8″ (≈A5 size) and you can write on both sides of the paper.
– The paper is fountain pen friendly and printed professionally here in Canada.
– You have until Wednesday, November 26 to buy this stationery (or until it sells out).
– You should receive it between December 4 and December 11.
– The cost includes shipping!
– The stationery will be mailed to your PayPal address.
– If you want it shipped elsewhere, please include a note with your payment.
Wondering if you can trust me? Don’t take my word for it! Just look at my 100% positive feedback – 5 star reviews on Etsy.
To be notified every time a new Stationery of the Week comes out, you can sign up for email updates. You’ll only receive one notification each week. Subscribe here!
Hopefully you like this week’s design, and I’ll be back next Thursday for another edition of SOTW!
Monday, November 17, 2014
Today is a very special day: we’re getting married! The ceremony is at 11am, and if you want to celebrate with us, feel free to listen to our 3 wedding songs today!
1- Lucky – Jason Mraz (featuring Colbie Caillat)
2- All of Me – John Legend
3- Feels Like Home – Chantal Kreviazuk
After the ceremony that’s supposed to last less than 15 minutes, we’ll take a few photos and then go for sushi with our very small guest list: 3 people!
After the meal, we’ll drive to Old Québec City to spend a few days honeymooning together. We’ll be bringing our big stack of wedding mail with us. Thank you for sending in all your special messages of congratulations and support! We can’t wait to read them. It looks like one of you even sent us chocolate – at least that’s what’s written on the customs form!
Yolanda is a very special LEP member from Indonesia – as a wedding gift for us,
she created this image. Isn’t she talented? And aren’t we cute?!
Don’t be sad if you don’t hear from us for a few days. We won’t publish a penpal interview this week, but we’ll post the Stationery of the Week on Thursday as usual. And on Friday, when we’re officially back from our honeymoon, we may even have a wedding photo or two to share with you!
Time to go put our purple dresses on and say “I do”…