Today’s top 10 quirks come from Sarah in the USA who was Penpal of the Week #70.
I love all your contradictions, Sarah! Some of mine would be:
- I want to be as natural as possible (no make-up, no tattoos, no piercings, no dyed hair, etc) but I do think that some piercings and tattoos look nice on other people.
- I’d like to have a big family (3 or 4 kids), but I’m afraid that raising so many children would be too demanding since I need a lot of alone time.
- I love a clean house but I hate cleaning. I love eating but don’t really like cooking.
- I hate being interrupted when I speak but I interrupt people all the time. Oops!
- I’m allergic to cats but I have 4 of them.
Is anyone else full of contradictions? Want to share a few of them with us in the comments?