More specifically, who likes stationery and penpal related giveaways?
We all do! Well, I’m assuming that you do if you read this blog. Right?!
So we have a surprise for you in September. Actually, we have 30 surprises. You can expect a literal EXPLOSION of giveaways on the blog! And don’t think that we’ll be sending 30 postcards and calling that a month of giveaways. Think of something a LOT bigger than that!
If you know Denise and I, you probably have a feeling that we might be kind of intense. After all, we met in the midst of an ectopic pregnancy (me) + car accident (her). (Yes, it’s very romantic to be hospitalized at the same time, 23 hours apart.) Well, we thought we’d show you just HOW intense we actually are.
We’ll be giving away 30 prizes that we’re convinced you’ll enjoy. We’re still getting everything ready as I’m writing this, but you can come back on the blog tomorrow to see a little sneak peek of what we have in store for you next month.
So let me ask again… Who likes giveaways?!
I drank some wine for lunch, which is something I never do… Maybe it was my own way of saying goodbye to last week’s SOTW!
Now here’s this week’s design:
This stationery was designed by me. What you see is a scan, so the quality is better in person!
So how does this work?
– Each notepad includes 24 sheets of paper.
– Each sheet measures 5″x8″ (≈A5 size) and is printed professionally here in Canada.
– You have until September 3 to purchase this stationery (or until it sells out).
– You should receive it between September 11 and September 18.
– The cost includes shipping!
– The stationery will be mailed to your PayPal address.
– If you want it shipped elsewhere, please include a note with your payment.
* This design is no longer for sale, but feel free to check out my stationery shop on Etsy for more letter sets! La Papierre *
Wondering if you can trust me? Don’t take my word for it! Just look at my 100% positive feedback – 5 star reviews on Etsy.
To be notified every time a new Stationery of the Week comes out, you can sign up for email updates. You’ll only receive one notification each week. Subscribe here!
Hopefully you like this week’s design, and I’ll be back next Thursday for another edition of SOTW!