I know I have already made an Incoming – Outgoing post this week, but today is Halloween and Julie and I have received a couple pieces of fun mail for the occasion.
From SuZi in Kentucky
From Lisa Nicole in California
I wanted to share a photo of Louis-Justin dressed up as a magician, but he lost his cape at school and now he’s out trick-or-treating. I’m curious about the kinds of treats that get passed out here in Québec. I wonder if I will be able to sweet talk a Wunderbar from him.
I’d love to hear about your Halloween. Leave me a comment and tell me about it.
Denise and I prepared something special for you this week: SOTW grab bags! These packs are perfect for those of you who like to have a variety of designs, and for people who would like to sample the quality of our stationery. So this is a good opportunity for anyone who doesn’t own many (or any) of the previous SOTW to get their hands on several at a time!
Each grab bag includes 6 different designs and no two grab bags are exactly the same, so feel free to purchase a couple! Here are a few of the designs that might be included in your grab bags (not all of them are pictured, so you might be surprised when you open yours):
So how does this work?
– Each grab bag includes 24 sheets of paper: 6 designs x 4 sheets each.
– Each sheet measures 5″x8″ (≈A5 size) and you can write on both sides of the paper.
– The paper is fountain pen friendly and printed professionally here in Canada.
– You have until Wednesday, November 5 to purchase the grab bags.
– You should receive them between November 13 and November 20.
– The cost includes shipping!
– The stationery will be mailed to your PayPal address.
– If you want it shipped elsewhere, please include a note with your payment.
* These grab bags are no longer for sale, but feel free to check out my stationery shop on Etsy for more letter sets! La Papierre *
Wondering if you can trust me? Don’t take my word for it! Just look at my 100% positive feedback – 5 star reviews on Etsy.
To be notified every time a new Stationery of the Week comes out, you can sign up for email updates. You’ll only receive one notification each week. Subscribe here!
Hopefully you like this week’s grab bags, and I’ll be back next Thursday for another edition of SOTW!