As many of you know, I only wear skirts and dresses. If I was born about a century earlier and it was the 1890s, this is probably what I would look like! Fashion was so wonderful in the late 1800s and early 1900s…
How does this work?
– Each notepad includes 24 sheets of paper.
– Each sheet measures 5″x8″ (≈A5 size) and you can write on both sides of the paper.
– The paper is fountain pen friendly and printed professionally here in Canada.
– You have until Wednesday, December 3 to buy this stationery (or until it sells out).
– You should receive it between December 11 and December 18.
– The cost includes shipping!
– The stationery will be mailed to your PayPal address.
– If you want it shipped elsewhere, please include a note with your payment.
* This design is no longer for sale on the blog, but has been listed at La Papierre, my stationery shop on Etsy – check it out: Promenade. *
Wondering if you can trust me? Don’t take my word for it! Just look at my 100% positive feedback – 5 star reviews on Etsy.
To be notified every time a new Stationery of the Week comes out, you can sign up for email updates. You’ll only receive one notification each week. Subscribe here!
Hopefully you like this week’s design, and I’ll be back next Thursday for another edition of SOTW!