Hello! It’s time for the fourth edition of SOTW. Here you go!
So how does this work?
- Each notepad contains 25 sheets of paper.
- You can order 1, 2, 4 or 6 pads (25, 50, 100 or 150 sheets).
- Each sheet measures 5″x8″ (A5 size) and you can write on both sides of the paper.
- The paper is fountain pen friendly and printed professionally here in Canada.
- You have until Sunday, December 1st to purchase this stationery.
- You should receive it between December 9 and December 16.
- The cost includes shipping!
- The stationery will be mailed to your PayPal address.
- If you want it shipped elsewhere, please include a note with your payment!
To make sure that I’m not a criminal who will run with your money, you can take a look at my 100% positive feedback – 5 star reviews on Etsy.
If you have friends & penpals who love cute stationery, you can order some pads for them as well as some pads for you! Since each purchase includes shipping to a single address, you’ll have to either forward the stationery to them once you receive it, or have it shipped to them directly. Making separate purchases works too! Just add 2 different options to your shopping cart, check out, and then leave me a note to let me know where to ship each purchase.
Help me spread the word! Remember, this stationery is only available for a week. If you purchase this design, and if you post about this somewhere (on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, your blog, a penpal group or anywhere else on the Internet), you will receive a free surprise with your purchase. Surprises could include additional sheets of stationery, postcards, notecards, envelopes, deco tape, or anything else that us snail mailers love! Share this link: http://penpaloftheweek.com/2013/11/25/stationery-of-the-week-4/ or use the image below. Then just leave a comment on this post or email me privately with the link to your post, and I’ll make sure to enclose your surprise with the stationery.
To be notified every time a new Stationery of the Week comes out, you can sign up for email updates. You’ll only receive one notification each week. Subscribe here!
Hopefully you like the fourth Stationery of the Week design, and I’ll be back next Monday for a fifth edition of SOTW! Let me know in the comments below what kind of stationery you’d like to see in the future… Thanks!